Macro: [mak-roh] -adjective, noun, plural -ros
- very large in scale, scope, or capability.
Tot: [tot] –noun
- a small child.
- Chiefly British. a small portion of a beverage, especially a dram of liquor.
- a small quantity of anything
Macrotots: [mak - roh tot-z] -noun, plural
- Big kids... yes, both of the kids were very big. They were in the 98th percentile for height and weight.
- Big kids... also applies to my wife and I.
- Eponymous Anagram allowing a semi-private nom-de-plume (You may also see: Taco Storm on occasion).
Disclosures (Income, Content, Philosophical):
- WARNING: Please keep this blog out of the reach of children, the slow-witted and the closed-minded.
- Our site includes advertising modules (like: Google Adsense) and links to Amazon products (via Amazon Associates). We appreciate any click-through, but do not expect to make a fortune on the transactions from this blog.
- Of course, if you want to send us piles of money, or swag, or products to test, we can work out an arrangement (full disclosure: we will disclose first, and deposit the check later).
- I have received many life lessons from friends, relatives and co-workers. Most stories will be sanitized to protect the innocent and the guilty.
- My policy is to cite, credit, and link -- since content should belong to the creator and not to a curator or some aggregation bot. My ideas are not nearly as clever.
- Citations may appear to be long, but many web pages are archived when they get older. I'm trying to capture context, and avoid link-rot.
- Tot1 is an employee of Dell working as an IT Program Manager on the Mergers and Acquisitions team.
- Program Manager is a fancy way of saying "scruffy looking nerf-herder".
- I'm still working on the "scruffy looking" part.
- Previous work history includes: Microsoft, Emerson, Bisys/Citibank, Gap, Charles Schwab, and several other insurance and finance companies.
- Tot1 is an Army Brat that attended public elementary school, public middle school, an all-boys private Catholic High School, and a Jesuit University, then private post-grad schools. Therapy sessions are on-going.
- Tot1 holds a BA in History, a Graduate Certificate in Web Development, and MBA, and is working towards a Stanford Advanced Program Management certificate.
- The opinions expressed are my own, and probably should be verified, confirmed, corroborated, sustained, substantiated, affirmed, tested, proved, or examined by your lawyer, CPA, Dentist, Professor, Veterinarian or other responsible adult.